Jump to navigation Jump to search
How much do you know about volcanoes?
Watch this video
Are these statements true or false?
- Magma is solid rock under the surface of the earth.
- Lava is liquid rock after it comes out.
- Volcanos have only one vent.
- When water becomes steam, it creates pressure.
- There is only one type of gas in a volcano.
- There are many types of volcanos.
- There are no volcanoes under the sea.
Can you answer these questions?
- Where can you find volcanoes under icecaps?
- Where is the highest volcano in the solar system?
- What do you think “zoom in” and “zoom out” mean?<be>
Go back to the Listening page.