The Long Tunnel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Long Tunnel
- Where are Paul, Sheila and Charles the day when the story begins?
- How old is Sheila?
- Where is Paul going to spend the summer?
- What does the word "cottage" mean?
- How long is Paul staying in his uncle's house?
- Are these statements true or false?
- The cottage is lonely
- It has no electricity
- Sheila and Charles arrived on Wednesday, the 5th of August
- Where dis Sheila and Charles wait for Paul?
- What do the soldiers carry in their bags?
- Are the following statements true or false
- The waitress had not seen Paul
- It was a foggy day
- Sheila and Charles got lost because the map was not good
- An old man opened the door
- How do we know that the man who opened the door did not act politely?
- What did Sheila see under a bush?
- How do they know something is wrong?
- Where do they wait?
- Who's put sleeping pills in the guard's coffee?
- Where is Paul?
- How is Sheila going to get into the cottage?
- What does the word "gag" mean?
- Are these statements true or false
- The robbers found a shaft that goes straight to the train station.
- The are going to stop the train by changing the sign into red.
- The robbers will escape up the shaft.
- The bags that the robbers have in the cottage are full of false money.
- Paul's idea is to telephone the Police.
- Why were the train drivers not worried about the money?
- Why do the robbers have to move quickly?
- How do Sheila and Paul trap the robbers?
- How many men were arrested at the top of the Shaft?
- How many robbers were arrested at Llanvoy Station?
- Who arrested Frank?
Go back to the Reading page