Paula Martinez's KFP sentences
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Po dreams about hanging out with the Furious Five.
- Po works in a noodle restaurant.
- The main character of the film is a panda.
- Master Shifu is a kung fu teacher.
- Master Oogway is a very old turtle.
- The sword of heroes is very sharp.
- One of the kung fu warriors is going to get the Dragon Scroll.
- Po is fat and his arms are flabby.
- There are one thousand guards in the prison.
- Master Oogway presents the Furious Five to the crowd.
- Shifu knows a Kung Fu hold named Wuxi.
- Po thinks he has a level 0 of Kung Fu.
- Po trains Kung Fu with an object designed for kids.
- Master Shifu doesn't think that Po can be the chosen one.
- Po claims to have crazy feet.
- Tigress thinks that Po should abandon the Jade Palace.
- The tree of Heavenly Wisdom is a peach tree.
- Po eats when he is upset.
- Po thinks that he hasn't got anything he can use to be a kung-fu warrior.
- Tai-Lung has escaped from prison.
- Po got stuck when he was trying to do a full split.
- Crane does acupuncture to Po.
- Shifu trained Tail Lung when he was young, but he became evil.
- Tigress explains Shifu and Tai Lung's story to Po.
- Master Oogway dies next to the tree of Heavenly Wisdom.
- Po thinks that he's not ready to fight against Tail Lung.
- Po needs to lose 500 pounds to be the Dragon Warrior.
- Tigress takes the initiative to stop Tai Lung with her team.
- Po has amazing skills when he searches for food.
- Shifu trains Po using food as a goal.
- Shifu gives the Dragon Scroll to Po.
- There's nothing inside de Dragon Scroll.
- Shifu decides to evacuate the village.
- Shify is determined to fight Tai Lung.
- Po talks with his father, who tells him the secret ingredient of the noodles: nothing.
- Shifu can't win Tai Lung and then, Po arrives.
Go back to the Kung Fu Panda page.