Kung Fu Panda Oral Post-Task
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Step 1: Prepare a PowerPoint
- Work in pairs
- Plan a dialogue between two characters in Kung Fu Panda 1
- Prepare a PowerPoint introduction that has to set the conversation:
- where (slide 1)
- when (slide 2) and
- why (slide 3) the conversation takes place (sucede).
- The powerpoint needs to have at least 5 slides and a title. and no more than 20 words per slide
- Yo have to add at least one picture per slide.
STEP 2: Perform your dialogue in front of the class
- Make sure your teacher corrects your PowerPoint before you start this phase
- Do not forget to check on pronunciation at [Tophonetics]
- Minimum number of interventions per character: 7
Go back to the Speaking page.