Am I a good student?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I draw pictures or diagrams to help me understand this subject.
- See some examples of Grammar mind maps
- I make up questions that I try to answer about this subject.
- When I am learning something new in this subject, I think back to what I already know about it.
- I discuss what I am doing in this subject with others.
- I practice things over and over until I know them well in this subject.
- I think about my thinking, to check if I understand the ideas in this subject.
- When I don’t understand something in this subject I go back over it again.
- That is why it makes sense to take notes and review the grammar summaries that textbooks provide.
- I make a note of things that I don’t understand very well in this subject so that I can follow them up.
- Students who ask sensible questions to teachers become better learners.
- When I have finished an activity in this subject I look back to see how well I did.
- I organize my time to manage my learning in this subject.
- I make plans for how to do the activities in this subject.